Thursday, November 8, 2007

Reader's Question: Are You Bald?


Q: Mightor -- Thank you for being so awesome in everything you do. I saw you throw that mastadon in season 1, episode 3. That was amazing! Anyways, my question is, do you wear that horned helmet because you are balding? The reason why I ask is because I am bald, and it would make me feel a lot better about myself to have something in common with Mighty Mightor, the greatest superhero of all time! - Luke Stevenson (Portland, OR)

A: Sorry to crush your dreams, Luke, but you are nothing like me. My punches are so powerful that even when I miss hitting something, the resultant shockwave caused by my fist hitting air molecules is felt in outer space and can cause a star to supernova! Heck, even my sneezes are so cataclysmic that if I don't cover my mouth properly I might wipe out and an entire continent (see: Atlantis, destruction of). Even my germs are so powerful that one of my bacterias could cause all life to be destroyed (see: Dinosaurs, extinction of). Fortunately, I always carry a hankie.

Anyways, the reason why I wear the horns is the same reason I do anything in my life--because they are awesome. I mean, the devil has horns too, how rad is that?! Of course I'm not balding. Name a bald superhero--That's right, you can't! The closest you can come is Lex Luthor, and he's a bad guy!

Just to appease your curiosity, I have flowing locks of golden blonde hair akin to that of Greek God. Like it's any of your business, anyways.

No comments: