Sunday, November 4, 2007

Reason #1,091 Why it sucks being Mightor

Everybody thinks being Mightor is awesome. Well, it is awesome, but there's a lot of crap that comes with being an animated superhero, and it's not just paparazzi. When I leave my cave, I'm not looking out for shutterbugs; I'm on the lookout for supervillains.

I laugh in Jennifer Aniston's face when she talks about "aggressive" photographers. Aggressive is not some pot bellied shlub camping out in front of your house for eight hours. Aggressive is bird men swooping out of the sky dropping flaming feces on you when you leave the cave to get a sandwich. That's a normal day for me. But that comes with the territory of being a supremely awesome superhero, it's not just a 9-to-5 job anymore. Kragor and the Cavern Creatures are not waiting for an engraved invitation to attack, theyll ambush me at the most inopportune time, whether I'm making nookie with my girlfriend or dropping a bomb in the hole. You have to be on guard at all times and have your head on a swivel, so to speak.

No comments: